Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lena and Evan - A Dream Come True

Lena had dreamed of being married at Hollin Hall ever since she was a five-year-old flower girl at her mother's wedding there.  Her dream came true on September 4, 2011 when she and Evan were married in the Walled Garden.  The ceremony was officiated by Rabbi Harold White under a chuppah decorated with a tablecloth that belonged to her grandmother and a profusion of white roses.



Photos by Nina Tisara/Hollin Hall & The Meeting House 

1 comment:

  1. Lena,the bride writes:

    Nina,

    What great photos. Thank you for sharing them.

    Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true. The space was perfect and we were so happy the weather held out. I am so grateful for the time you put in to making my day truly special. Evan and I are so happy and we would not have changed a thing!!!!

    I hope every bride knows how special of a place the garden at Hollin Hall is.

    With my sincerest gratitude,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete