Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two Tips - Don't be Afraid to Ask For Help; Relax and Enjoy the Ride

  
Alicia and Charles were married in the Hollin Hall Fireplace Room on October 15. (See blog posted dated October 17).  She rated us a “5” out of “5.” Alicia said,


...Hollin Hall’s fireplace room and surrounding gardens were PERFECT my wedding day! The fireplace room had the ambiance I envisioned for my wedding because it was welcoming, intimate and truly felt like it was just for us. There is absolutely nothing that I would change about the setting. Hollin Hall was charming, quaint and beautiful before my wedding and now has a warm and very special place in my heart. Thank you for all of your assistance in helping make our wedding day lovely.

If I had any advice for other couples planning their nuptials I would offer these two recommendations:
1) Don’t be afraid to ask for help. I was so worried about burdening people with the tasks for my wedding and I tried to take everything on and got overwhelmed. I had to learn the hard way that your friends and family really will step up to help you because they want to make your day memorable and happy for you. Don't let the details destroy the experience! Additionally, Nina is the consummate professional, extremely helpful and so kind. I felt so fortunate work to with her in each phase of my planning because she is so knowledgeable and is organized. She will help you achieve whatever your vision is for your very special day, all you have to do is ask. Rest assured that you are in very capable hands!

"2) Breathe and enjoy the ride ;-)”

No comments:

Post a Comment